The Wood Cook Stove-Oven, La Nordica “Rosa XXL” is one workhorse of a cook stove and oven combination. Trademark La Nordica quality, simple design, easy and efficient heating and cooking, it’s extremely dependable. Launched in 2014 it has quickly become one of our best sellers. The main reason for this is unparalleled value for the money and rugged, robust, simple design, powerful performance.
The stove is made from steel with hearth, cook top, burners, doors, and front face in polished cast iron. You’ll find high temperature double glass doors on the firebox, wood drawer, and 2 ringed burners on the cook top. Classic stainless steel trim around the cook top. This stove has a very large baking oven: nearly 3 cubic feet with double air control for a very impressive 85% burning efficiency.
The Wood Cook Stove-Oven, La Nordica “Rosa XXL” has a lovely design and is very well built. You also get the benefit of extra heat in the house. It doesn’t burn a lot of wood and still throws plenty of heat for a cool night and keeps the furnace off.
- Large baking oven
- 85% heat efficiency
- Enameled baking oven
- Frame, plate, hearth, doors and rings in cast-iron
- Wood drawer
- Dimensions : 42.3″w x33.9″h x26.3″d
- Footprint: 36.7″ wide by 25″ deep
- Net weight : 444 lb
- Firebox opening size : 8.8″x8.3″
- Firebox size : 11.6″w x12″h x18.1″d
- Oven size : 17.1″x16.5″x16.9″
- Chimney collar diameter : 16 cm (6.3″) (uses a 6″ pipe)
- Hearth material: Cast Iron
- Thermal power : 34000 BTU
- Adjustable primary air
- Adjustable secondary air
- Pre-adjusted tertiary air
- Efficiency : 85 %
- Hourly wood consumption : 5 lb/h