The Wood Baking Oven-Cook Stove, La Nordica “Rosa Maiolica Bordeaux” is one of the best known wood burning cook stoves for kitchens or living rooms and feature superb design, durability, efficiency, safety, and quality. The primary function of these appliances is indoor cooking however they also provide a significant source of secondary heat for your home. this stove is capable of heating an open concept area of approx. 25’x25′ with 10`ceiling.
Keeping in mind that all wood heating stoves are space heaters the La Nordica is capable of heating an open concept area of approx. 25’x25′ with 10`ceiling. While it should not be relied upon as a primary source of heat, it can totally be relied on as primary source for cooking! The fire chamber is located on the left and provides heat for both the baking oven on the right and the cooking top above.
- Wood burning cook stove with baking oven
- Cast iron cooking top
- Frame, plate and rings in cast-iron
- Maiolica side panels
- Significant Source of Heat
- External facing in maiolica tiles Enameled oven Frame, plate and rings in cast-iron Wood drawer.
- Dimensions : 40.5″x33.5″x26.2″ Net weight : 432 lb
- Hearth opening size : 8.7″x10.4″ Hearth size : 10.6″x13.4″x15.7″
- Oven size : 13″x11.8″x16″ Chimney diameter : 15 cm (5.9″) Hearth material: Cast Iron
- Heatable area: 6533 ft3 Nominal thermal power : 22000 BTU Adjustable primary air
- Adjustable secondary air Efficiency : 78,9 %
- Hourly wood consumption : 4 lb/h Venting and Safety
Installation is the same as for a heating wood (solid fuel) stove. The stove is currently not UL-listed. Since the oven is not UL approved manufacturer suggested installation is irrelevant, it needs to follow the local building code, which is usually based on NFPA211.
As any wood fired cooking appliance the stove is EPA-exempt, it does not require EPA emission certification.