Prepare for the future with this bucket of medicinal heirloom seeds from Wise Foods. Each bucket of the Wise Foods Medicinal Heirloom Seeds contain a large number of specially packaged seeds to grow useful medicinal plants such as echinacea, calendula, hyssop and lemon balm. Seeds are specially package for long-term storage so that you save them for when you need them.
What makes medicinal heirloom seeds so special? Their historical significance, for one. These varieties were probably grown by your great-great-great grandparents… and perhaps even their great-grandparents! Old-fashioned seeds that have been passed down through the generations. Heirloom seeds are old-time favorites that produce plants with the same traits planting after planting, season after season, generation after generation. Some heirlooms date back 100 years or more. None of the seeds we sell are genetically engineered.
Includes over 3,527 seeds:
- Borage, borago officinalis, 229 seeds
- Calendula, calendula officinalis, 617 seeds
- Cayenne, capsicum annuum, 705 seeds
- Dandelion, taraxacum official, 7,937 seeds
- Echinacea, Echinacea purpurea, 1,945 seeds
- Fenugreek, trigonella foenum graecum, 317 seeds
- Hyssop, hyssop officinalis, 3,351 seeds
- Lemon balm, Melissa official, 7,231 seeds
- Lovage, levisticum official, 1,764 seeds
- YarroSeeds , yarrow, achillea millefolium, 3,527 seeds
These heirloom seeds are non-hybrid, non-GMO and not chemically treated making them great for organic gardening.
Bucket measures 5 inches high x 5.5 inches long x 5.5 inches wide.