The Wise Foods Everlasting Vegetable Heirloom Seeds can keep you in food year after year. These heirloom seeds can produce plants that can grow plants from their seeds season after season. It also is a selection you can use today to grow your own organic food or for any emergency — natural or man-made. The Everlasting Vegetable Heirloom Seed collection features Non-Hybrid, Non-GMO, Not chemically treated seeds that will make garden almost three quarters of an acre.
What makes heirloom vegetable seeds so special? Their historical significance, for one. These varieties are the vegetables of old that were probably grown by your great-great-great grandparents… and perhaps even their great-grandparents! Old-fashioned vegetables and flowers that have been passed down through the generations. Heirloom seeds are old-time favorites that produce plants with the same traits planting after planting, season after season, generation after generation. Some heirlooms date back 100 years or more. None of the seeds we sell are genetically engineered.
The Wise Foods Everlasting Vegetable Heirloom Seeds will keep up to 4 years if stored 66 to 70 degrees and much longer if kept colder. They’re all non-hybrid, open pollinated varieties and the packets are re-sealable for lasting protection.
Each Bucket Includes:
- Bean Bush Blue Lake Bush 435 Seeds
- Beet Detroit Dark Red 419 Seeds
- Bloomsdale Long Standing 882 Seeds
- Cabbage Golden Acre 2469 Seeds
- Carrot Scarlet Nantes 6702 Seeds
- Corn Golden Bantam 750 Seeds
- Cucumber Marketmore 76 353 Seeds
- Lettuce Romaine Parris Island Cos 2822
- Pea, Lincoln 445 Seeds
- Pepper Sweet Yolo Wonder L 705 Seeds
- Radish Champion 882 Seeds
- Spinach- Seeds Onion Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish 2822 Seeds
- Squash Summer Zucchini Black Beauty 81 Seeds
- Squash Winter Waltham Butternut 109 Seeds
- Swiss Chard Lucullus 328 Seeds
- Tomato Rutgers VF 1764 Seeds