Wenzel Sun Valley Screen House: Whether you and your compadres have your sights set on a week long adventure in the Grand Tetons or a starry night in the backyard, a roomy and easy-to-deploy tent is an essential part of the plan. The right family tent — one that’s suited for Mom, Dad, the kids, and maybe a few cousins — is key to a successful camping trip. This large enclosure will be a sleeping barracks, shelter against the elements, a storage space for gear, and a place in which the gang can sit and relax the day away.
Ideal for tailgating, camping and a variety of professional uses, this Wenzel 12′ x 12′ Screen House is durable and versatile. The screened and solid accessory walls, both sold separately, offer privacy and protection from wind and bugs. The pop-up shelter comes with a wheeled duffle bag for added convenience. This portable screen house provides an ideal bug proof shelter anywhere you need it from the backyard to the campsite or the beach. It features large, easy entry front and rear inverted “T” style doors and has a shock corded fiberglass frame with fast feet for easy set up. The pre-attached guy ropes can be used for added stability when needed. Performance at a good value is the name of the game when it comes to the Wenzel Pop Up Shelters.
- Large, easy entry front and rear inverted “T” style doors
- Shock corded fiberglass frame with fast feet for easy set up
- Pre-attached guy ropes can be used for added stability
- PE perimeter floor eases set up, provides stability and allows for placement over a picnic table once set up is complete
- Large mesh walls to keep insects out
- Material content: polyester/polyethylene
- Wenzel sun valley screen house, gray dimensions: 12′ x 12′
- Area: 140 sq ft
- Height: 86″
- Doors: 2
- Weight: 20 lbs 1 oz