TOUGH-GRID 750lb Paracord / Parachute Cord – Genuine Mil Spec Type IV 750lb Paracord Used by the US Military (MIl-C-5040-H) – 100% Nylon
TOUGH-GRID 750lb Paracord is REAL Type IV Mil-Spec Parachute Cord, as opposed to many other paracord brands on the market… and it’s Made in the United States! TOUGH-GRID Paracord meets or exceeds the Mil-C-5040-H specifications that were created by the United States Military. As we all know, the US Military is very strict when it comes to specialized gear and they won’t tolerate any of their suppliers skimping on quality!
Our 750lb parachute cord is actually used by the Military for cargo parachutes, whereas 550lb mil-spec parachute cord is used for personnel parachutes. The cord used for cargo chutes requires plenty of extra strength for the much heavier loads endured during a cargo drop. Our Military Grade Paracord has the required 30% stretch built-in to it as well as being UV, chemical, and abrasion resistant, and made with (11) inner (triple-twisted) strands, as opposed to (7) inner (double or triple-twisted) strands in 550 cord. That’s where the 200lbs of extra strength comes from. Our Premium Nylon can endure the elements like no other material and is truly a man-made marvel.
Let’s be clear… this cord is NOT for people who are looking for the cheapest available option. It’s NOT for people who don’t care about the quality of their cord and it’s NOT for people who don’t want cord that is made in the United States. TOUGH-GRID paracord is the BEST of the BEST cord available anywhere in the entire world.
- REALLY TOUGH! 200lbs Stronger Than Common 550 Cord & Only 1/32″ Thicker With 11 Triple Strands
- MILITARY GRADE 100% Nylon – Type IV Mil-C-5040-H Mil Spec. *U.S. Military Does Not Use All Colors
- NEVER SPLICED All 50, 100, 200 & 500 Footers Are Guaranteed Continuous. 1000Ft. May Have 2 Sections
- MANY USES Great For Camping, Emergency/Disaster Prep. Crafts, Bracelets, Belts, Paracord Projects
- 50, 100, and 150 Footers Come in Bags, 200 Footers on a Tube, and 500 and 1000 Footers on a Spool