Titanium Hexagon Stove, Wood Converter w-Case … Got wood? If so, you’ll never need to carry stove fuel again with the Hexagon Backpacking Wood Stove. Uses easy-to-find, renewable fuel wherever your travels may take you. Basic fire skills are always needed whether alone or with a group so brushing up on safety practices are a wise idea. Titanium Hexagon Stove, Wood Converter w-Case is composed of an ultralight titanium.
Note the 4 inch high side sections of the Titanium Hexagon Stove. This feature will absolutely guard your cooking experience against the affect of wind from all directions. It’s nylon case and 4.1 ounce weight will take up little space in a backpack or supply case — an essential concern when packing for any outdoor adventure.
- Slim, compact design that folds flat requiring little pack space
- Completely hinged side panels easily snap together for quick setup
- Conical shape focuses heat upward towards your pot for quick, efficient cooking
- Hinged access door to add fuel and control air flow
- Nylon carrying case to keep the stove and packs safe and clean
- Titanium Version Weight: 4.1 oz. (116 grams)
- Height: 4 inches (101 mm)
- Base diameter: 5 inches (127 mm)
Top diameter: 3 inches (76 mm)