SS Ice Grippers Anti-slip-New Design,18 Spikes for Ice/Snow are designed to prevent slipping on ice and snow and make winter walking on roads, sidewalks, pathways, safer by wearing these ice cleats with metal spikes that give you traction on ice and snow. Perfect for use during lightweight walking and winter activities like shoveling snow and for use on light duty footwear like dress shoes, sneakers, boots and more. Avoid slipping and falling on ice and snow with the ice cleats!
The treads are perfect for both men and women. Flexible silicone construction make them easy to put on. Ice Grippers are made of silicone material that’s flexible and easy to slip on over regular shoes, boots, dress shoes, sneakers and other footwear and includes 2 pcs to fit over shoes on both feet. Slips on any shoe in seconds thanks to the flexible silicone construction. The metal stabilizing ice cleats give the tread and traction to help prevent slipping on slippery ice and snow covered surfaces. The metal cleats on the bottom are perfect for gripping ice and cutting through snow, keeping you on your feet.
SS Ice Grippers Anti-slip-New Design,18 Spikes for Ice/Snow are small, compact and fold down to fit into any purse, pocketbook, bag, briefcase, or glove compartment of any vehicle and make it ready for use when needed anytime, anywhere. One size fits most men and women. The special silicone straps can be moved or adjusted to fit over various sized footwear for men and women.
- Compared to the other traction cleats with 12 spikes, our traction cleats with 18 stainless steel spikes provides stronger traction
- Durable full stainless design: Made of high quality stainless steel, it will not rust and would more firm and durable
- Conveniently to use, when you go out, just need several seconds to put on or take off, take little time and make sure your safe
- Flexibility and portable: Fitting for various kinds of sports shoes, hiking shoes, mountaineering shoes and boots
- You can use it not only for outdoor ice and snow but also for mud and wet grass or other poor conditions, hiking, fishing, or those shoveling snow