This is a brand new SoundAsleep Twin Air Mattress and Internal Pump with ComfortCoil Technology. It’s basically the same (but a smaller size) as the hugely popular SoundAsleep Dream Series Queen Sized Air Mattress. While the Dream Series can be used anywhere in the home, the product was designed to be used on a flat, hard surface like a bedroom floor. It is not intended to go inside of a pull out couch. Folding the couch on top of the mattress can lead to tears and rips in the product.
The SoundAsleep Twin Air Mattresses are made with an eco-friendly PVC material that naturally stretches during the first few uses. These mattresses have been 100% tested during the production process–Fully inflate them twice to make sure the PVC has stretched out before reaching the customer. If your mattress seems to lose firmness over night you should fully inflate and then deflate the mattress one more time. Afterward, the PVC material should be fully stretched out and the mattress should remain firm throughout the night.
SoundAsleep Twin Air Mattress are made to be durable, resistant to holes and maintain the proper firmness over the course of the night. When used for more than 2 nights in a row, it is recommended that the user “top up” the mattress with 10 seconds of air. This is to ensure that any microholes that formed in or around the pump or valve will not impact the firmness of the bed and your night’s sleep.
- Twin Size Raised “Double-height” air mattress with dual chamber construction.
- Inflated Dimensions (Inches): 73 x 38 x 18
- The 18″ height provides the comfort of a traditional mattress.
- Waterproof multi-layered flocked top.
- ComfortCoil Technology showcases industry leading design with 21 internal air coils.
- Full inflation and firmness in under 3 minutes.
- Built-in high capacity pump.
- ComfortCoil and Sure-Grip Technology.
- Comfortably sleeps up to 300 lbs.
- Included – A patented, built-in pump; instruction guide and a carry bag.
- 1 year warranty.