The S.O.L. Origin Survival Tool Kit, Compact Collection has exquisitely redefined the concept of survival kits from the ground up. Within a single product which comfortably fits in the palm of one hand, the Origin can give you the adequate collection of useful tools you will need to survive any unexpected scenarios and make it back sound and alive. You can consider this as the ultimate cross breed of a survival kit and the traditional ten essentials, all of which have been wrapped up into one easy to carry, lightweight and indestructible package.
The ABS plastic waterproof case serves as the very heart of the S.O.L. Survive Outdoors Longer Origin Survival Tool, which contains a plethora of the key survival tools such as the braided nylon cord that’s 150dB test, Tinder-Quik fire starting tinder, emergency fishing, and sewing kit, and stainless steel wire that’s mil-spec. For people who might not be that familiar with the idea of wilderness survival, the survival instructions of Buck Tilton, the backcountry expert, contains more than 50 survival strategies and techniques.
But, to top it all, the S.O.L. Origin Survival Tool Kit, Compact Collection case’s body is the very thing which sets apart the SOL Origin from the rest. Integrated into its lid is the Rescue Flash signal mirror, which is flip up and features a retro-reflective aiming aid. When you flip over the case, you will find a Fire Lite firestarter that you can operate with one hand together with a detachable liquid damped compass. Lastly, secured in the button release slot is the fully functional folding blade knife in conjunction with an ultra bright LED light and 100db integrated to the handle of the knife.
Features of the kit:
- Rescue Flash Signal Mirror can flip open from the top lid and comes with 20-mile signal power
- Also, the AUS 8 steel blade with a lockable liner is much harder, holding an edge longer and sharpening easier compared to standard steel
- Whistle – fail safe and pea-less as much as 100db
- Fire Lite striker can emit a powerful spark shower
- 10 lumen LED light offers a powerful task lighting
- Waterproof compartment to protect your valuables
- Additional 10’ nylon cord, 10’ stainless steel wire, survival instructions and tinder that will help you get back alive
- Removable directional compass
- Its survival kit of includes the instructions, which feature 62 survival strategies and techniques from the Buck Tilton
- Included lanyard allows you to carry survival kit around your neck
- The entire kit weighs 6.25 ounces.
- Also, this kit includes three safety pins, four fish hooks, a piece of fishing line, two split shot lead pellets, two snap swivels, and ten feet of nylon braided cord.
- Aluminum foil may be formed into a drinking cup and may be used as a pot to boil water.
- Open your case to look for a six feet piece of stainless steel wire, four pcs. Tinder Quickfire starter, a sewing needle, and a three-square-feet heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Fire striker may be used with one hand and emits the powerful shower of sparks. The small liquid compass may be removed from the case.
- The knife comes with a 100 db rescue whistle and ten-lumen LED light that’s integrated into the handle.
- The contents are packed well in a waterproof and compact case.
- Flip-up signal mirror, compass, folding blade knife, and fire striker are stowed outside the case.