The Renogy 100 W-12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Kit & EL Tested Modules is designed for customers who are new to solar. The versatility of these kits makes it ideal for several off-grid applications, including RVs, trailers, boats, sheds, and cabins—providing many benefits, including, but not limited to, quiet power production and grid independence.
The Renogy 100 W-12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Kit & EL Tested Modules — perfect for beginners.
- The kit now includes an 8ft. 10AWG Tray Cable to connect your charge controller and battery.
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy’s new 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller – the Renogy Wanderer.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Authorized UL 1703 photovoltaic modules and panels.
- High module conversion efficiency (approx. 15.46-percent).
- Ideal output: 500Wh per day; can fully charge a 50Ah battery from 50-percent in 3 hours (depending on the availability of sunlight).
- With the Renogy Wanderer 30A PWM Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W. The Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Expansion Kitis the perfect solution for future expansion.
- One (1) Renogy 100W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- One (1) The Renogy Wanderer – 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller
- One (1) Renogy 20ft. 10AWG MC4 Adaptor Kit (Pair)
- One (1) Renogy Mounting Z Brackets (Set)
- One (1) Renogy 8ft. 10AWG Tray Cables (Pair) (Pair)
- 25-year transferable power output warranty: 5-year/95-percent efficiency rate, 10-year/90-percent efficiency rate, 25-year/80-percent efficiency rate
- 5-year material and workmanship warranty
- 1-year material warranty