Police Stun Gun, Extreme Voltage, Rechargeable, w-Tactical LED Flashlight and Safety Cap
POLICE® brand stun guns are one of the most powerful and trusted stun guns available. Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker. As the bright electric current pulsates between the test prongs and creates an intimidating electrical sound, an attacker with any sense at all will be stopped in his tracks. If the sight and sound doesn’t stop him, a jolt from this stun gun certainly will bring an attacker down!
When an attacker is touched by the stun gun it will disrupt the message the brain sends to the voluntary muscles. Simply touching an attacker will deliver a high voltage shock causing loss of balance and muscle control, confusion, and disorientation bringing him to his knees and making him incapable of further aggressive activity. Purchase of this product is an agreement by the purchaser to hold the seller harmless of all liabilities and damages. The purchaser assumes all responsibility for the use or misuse of this product. Purchaser must check and abide by all local laws governing the possession and use of stun guns. You also acknowledge that you have determined their legality before purchasing and that you are an adult of at least 18 years of age and under no legal disability.
The stun gun must be used only in a lawful manner for self-defense. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain and obey all federal state and local laws in regard to the possession and use of the stun guns.
- EXTREME POWER 990,000,000 Durable And Light Weight Stun Gun.
- 7.5″ Long, Made out of strong ABS plastic makes it very durable and light weight.
- Comes with a Safety Cap, Glass-Breaker end and Safety On/Off switch so the flashlight stun gun is safe from accidental discharge and kept deactivated from children.
- Rechargeable battery: it simply plugs into a standard wall outlet using the charging cord (included)
- Carrying case, Wrist Strap and Lifetime Warranty are included.
Please note that the stun guns are either illegal or restricted in the following locations: Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, Connecticut, New Jersey, Illinois, New York, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, District of Columbia, Annapolis, MD, Baltimore, MD, Chicago, IL, Philadelphia, PA, Baltimore County, MD, Harford County, MD, Crawford County, IA, Virgin Islands.