This Hash Brown Potatoes with Bacon is a military style MRE (Meal Ready to Eat). It is a complete nutritious meal intended for long term storage. The Ultimate MRE! US Marines standard issue. Provides an average 1250 calories (13 % protein, 36 % fat, and 51 % carbohydrates) for maximum endurance. Designed to endure serious punishment, including 98 foot air-drops. Each MRE is comprised of a main meal, side dish, utensils, snacks, and condiments.
- Genuine US War Fighter Rations are the ultimate survivalist, prepper & outdoor enthusiast meal.
- Ideal for hunting, camping, hiking, fishing, boating, and emergency food supply.
- Designed for maximum endurance and nutrition with average 1250 calories per meal.
- Each meal inspected by Western Frontier and guaranteed fresh.
- Eat your meal hot anywhere you go – Includes flame-less Ration Heater in each meal. Contents Vary.
**Please note, due to the various manufacturers and pack dates, contents, packaging, and entree names will vary from actual items shown in photos.
• Entree – the main course, such as Spaghetti or Beef Stew
• Side dish – rice, corn, fruit, or mashed potatoes.
• Cracker or Bread
• Spread – peanut butter, jelly, or cheese spread
• Dessert – cookies or pound cakes
• Candy – M&Ms, Skittles, or Tootsie Rolls
• Beverages – Gatorade-like drink mixes, cocoa, dairy shakes, coffee, tea
• Hot sauce or seasoning – in some MREs
• Flameless Ration Heater
• Accessory Pack – spoon, matches, coffee, creamer, sugar, salt, chewing gum, toilet paper. Contents of meals and accessory packages vary.
• 24 different menus.
MREs are an excellent addition to your long term food storage. Full meal, stores long term, ready when you need them!