The original Lightweight Sleeping Pad w-Stuff Sack, Patch Kit, Klymit Static V has changed the way people Sleep Outside™. The Static V™ is the world’s first lightweight, packable air pad that incorporates body-mapping chambers for ultimate comfort. The exclusive V-Chamber design conforms to the shape of your body while maintaining ample, lofted air pockets. The result: side, back, and stomach sleepers can all rest comfortably on a generous bed of air.
The Lightweight Sleeping Pad w-Stuff Sack, Patch Kit, Klymit Static V is a high-scoring pad that does everything well. It uses a dual layer of synthetic fibers to boost its R-value to 4.4, making it warm enough for use in cold climates. It scored high in every category.
The Static V is a lightweight camping air pad that uses body mapping technology at an entry-level price. It features the V Chamber design that limits air movement and heat loss while offering a uniquely ergonomic body map optimized for performance and comfort. The 75D Polyester Material provides superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance for minimal weight.
It also comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag which is sized specifically for your pad to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling and makes use of an Anti Microbial Laminate to inhibit the growth of microorganisms, including fungus and bacteria, that can cause odors and material damage.
- Body Mapping Technology: Our patented V-shaped design delivers support and comfort no matter how you sleep – on your side, stomach or back.
- Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning.
- Deep Weld Patterning: Unlike traditional pads that flatten the bag’s fill, Deep Welds create expansion zones that allow your bag to fully loft beneath you for improved thermal comfort.
- Twist-Pull Valve: Secure and simple, it allows inflation in as few as 10 breaths and opens wide for rapid, complete deflation.
- Patch Kit included for emergency repairs.
Try the Lightweight Sleeping Pad w-Stuff Sack, Patch Kit, Klymit Static V, which works in temps down to about 45°F and delivers ample cushioning and generous dimensions for less money than warmer pads. At an inch wider than standard mats, it earned props from our broad-shouldered testers. Angled, 2.5-inch-thick baffles cradle the body and gave one AT hiker his “best-ever night’s sleep.” Inflation is faster than most, since deep grooves separate the baffles and reduce the overall air volume.