The Kidde 210 Fire Extinguisher Pro, 21005779ABC, 160CI, 4 lbs comes to you ready to use in a New and Fresh state. It’s pressure gauge allows for immediate pressure status check is rated with an operating pressure of 100 PSI and a discharge range of 10 to 15 feet. It’s aluminum cylinder is Powder Coated for corrosion protection and is rechargeable with a wall hanger included.
Fire extinguishers are an extremely important part of your fire safety plan. Always be ready in the event of an emergency by equipping your home or business with a Basic Fire Extinguisher. This multipurpose fire extinguisher has an aluminum cylinder and a pressure gauge that allows you to quickly check pressure status.
The Kidde 210 Fire Extinguisher Pro, 21005779ABC, 160CI, 4 lbs is suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Kidde PRO 210 is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status.
Summary of Features:
- Quick and Powerful: Discharge time of 13 – 15 seconds, discharge range of 10 – 15 feet, and operating pressure of 100 PSI
- Clear Construction Label: Shows the steps required to operate the extinguisher
- Pressure gauge allows for immediate pressure status check
- Powder coated aluminum cylinder for corrosion protection
- Lightweight: Durable corrosion resistant aluminum cylinder
- Multipurpose Protection: Fights Class A, B, and C fires and is is UL rated 1-A:10-B:C
- Easy To Read: Gauge tells you when fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Easy To Use: Easy to pull safety pin and impact resistant nylon handle