The KaliPAK KP601 558 Watt Hour Portable Solar Generator Kit is a powerful, ultra-portable solar energy generator/battery storage system that provides the best solar power solution for emergencies, outdoor living or whenever you may need off-the-grid energy. The KaliPAK can also be charged from a regular wall outlet and via a car-lighter socket. The Bluetooth transmitter and KaliAPP help you keep an eye on the energy consumption when you take on that next great adventure, just pick it up and go.
- 4 USB Ultra-Fast Charge ports for charging up to four devices, such as phones, cameras or laptops simultaneously.
- 2 12V DC ports for lighting and other heavy duty devices.
- Grade A, high capacity, long life, Lithium-Ion cells. Supports simultaneous charge/discharge capability.
- Smart-compartment design for carrying personal gear and supplies.
- Remote system monitoring and control via iOS, Android, Smartphone App.
- Specifications Length: 13.3 in. Width: 13.3 in. Height: 6.5 in. Weight: 14.3 lbs.
The KaliPAK KP601 includes the 558 Watt Hour Portable Solar Generator, KP601 Shoulder Strap, User Manual, and AC/DC Universal Wall Charger.
Alternator Type: Amp Hours – 38 Ah Amperage
Battery Included – Battery Type
CARB Compliant: Engine Displacement: Engine Make: Engine Model: Engine Speed (RPM)
Frame Construction: Frame Type: Polycarbonate Fuel Gauge: Fuel Tank Capacity: Fuel Tank Type: Fuel Type: Handles: Horsepower: Low-Oil Pressure Shutdown: Max. Watts: Model: Motor: NEC Compliant: Noise Rating (dBA): Number of Outlet(s): 2 – 4 Outlet Types: DC / USB Rated Watts: 40W Run Time: R