The Kaito Voyager Emergency Radio Pro KA600 is specifically designed for for both everyday use and, perhaps more important, emergency situations and offers multiple methods to power itself. The Kaito Voyager Emergency Radio Pro KA600 is made of strong premium impact-resistant and water-resistant ABS material, suitable for both indoors home/office use and outdoors recreational activities. Those methods include:
- AA Batteries: You can use 3 normal AA batteries to run the radio for maximum reception (not included).
- A built-in Rechargeable battery pack.
- Solar Panel Power: Under the direct sunlight, the solar panel will power the radio without a problem.
- AC adaptor charge from the 3.5 mm jack.
- Charge from a computer via USB port.
- Dynamo Cranking Power: 120 turns per minute of cranking will power the built in Ni-MH battery pack with strong current and voltage (also provides power for the radio even when no battery is installed).
With its revolutionary design and versatile functions, it’s an ideal companion for emergency preparedness purposes, outdoor activities as well as traveling. At the heart of the Kaito Voyager Emergency Radio Pro KA600 is an internal generator that recharges the internal replaceable Ni-MH battery pack and powers the radio, flashlight and reading lamp. Also, by plugging your cell phone into the jack on the back of the radio, you can use the crank to power your phone. Not only that, this radio also features an USB port which you can use either to charge your radio with a PC or charge other electronic gadgets with the hand crank.
You can use the Kaito Voyager Emergency Radio Pro KA600 to receive a wide range of broadcasting including AM, FM, shortwave and NOAA weather stations. The 7-weather channels are pre-programmed and numbered from 1-7, you can easily and conveniently tune into the stations by turning the switch, no more guess work involved. The Telescopic antenna extends up to 14.5″ for high sensitivity reception assisted by advanced semiconductor circuitry design and LED signal strength indicator for pin-point tuning accuracy, and built-in speaker delivers loud and crispy sound.
- AM (MW):520-1710KHz
- LW (longwave):150–521KHz
- SW (shortwave):2,300-23,000 KHz
- NOAA Weather:1–7
- Headset jack socket: 3.5 mm
- SW < 30uV
- Rechargeable batteries: 3 Ni-MH batteries 600mAh
- Dimensions:9 ½ x 5 ½ x 2 ½ inches
- Weight: 1 lbs