The Green Elephant Privacy Pop Up is a versatile, easy-to-assemble pop-up tent that will come in handy for worry-free vacations. From the campground, beach or forest, on fishing or swimming trips, to hikes into the lap of nature. It’s also very useful to have available at group excursions and sports games next to the tailgating truck and food tables, for example.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY CONSTRUCTION – Made of quality water-repellent polyester, this portable toilet and changing room tent is made to last! Rugged reliable material, a heavy-duty door zipper that won’t break, stitches that hold, a strong build that stays in shape – all combine to bring you superb dependability in a shelter you can count on.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Measuring 6′ 10.7″ high and 3′ 11″ x 3′ 11″ in length and width when open, the Utilitent affords free standing and comfortable movement within. Mosquito netting at the top allows for air circulation and lighting while maintaining privacy. No-floor design keeps tent clean. Additional rain cover attaches to tent top, covering mesh netting in inclement weather.
- PACKED WITH ACCESSORIES – This multipurpose pop-up tent is accessorized for your maximum convenience! You’ll find a clothes hanger, toilet paper holder, personal belongings storage pouch, flashlight hanger, and tent carry bag.
- EASY TO USE – Ideal for moving from place to place, the tent pops up in no time and folds easily and compactly into the lightweight carrying bag for easy portability. In addition to the 8 tent pegs and 4 guy lines with tensioners for use under windy conditions, our BONUS of 4 sand bags (with hooks for easy attachment) is an extra-special plus that can be used with any tent when terrain is too sandy or rocky for pegs.
- VERSATILITY – The Utilitent affords a private, intimate, clean and accessible space for changing clothes and using the restroom – any time, any place. Now even families with young children can go on worry-free camping trips or hikes to the beach, forest or desert. It is ideal for use by groups within large, collective sleep areas, for actors/actresses and models changing clothes between clips and photo sessions, and as a dressing room at apparel trade shows and clothes vending stands.