The Deluxe Earthquake Survival Preparedness Emergency Pack contains a large supply of the best items necessary for earthquake preparation. All items are packed securely in our 5 Gallon Bucket with Toilet Seat Lid.
Forty-five states and territories in the United States are at risk of earthquakes. Unlike hurricanes and some other natural hazards, earthquakes strike suddenly and without warning. Nevertheless, if you live in an area at risk for earthquakes, there are things that you can do to reduce the chances that you or other members of your household will be injured, that your property will be damaged, or that your home life will be unduly disrupted by an earthquake. These things all fit under the term preparedness, because to be effective, they must be done before earthquakes occur.
This kit contains the following:
Food and Water: The food and water in this kit will comfortably provide you with adequate nutrition for 24-hours without access to additional supplies. These products have a 5 year shelf life.
- 6- 4oz. Water Pouches
- 1 – 400 Calorie Food Bar Cherry Flavor
- 10 Water Purification Tablet’s – each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 24 oz. Water Purification Bottle
Light and Communications: In the event of a power outage caused by disaster you’ll have independent access to your own means of lighting and communication with the outside world.
- 4 Function Dynamo Radio Flashlight
- 12 Hour Emergency Glow Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
- 36″” x 24″” Bright Orange Help Flag
Shelter and Warmth: These supplies will provide protection from outside weather forces. They will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and many other conditions you may encounter.
- 2- Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag’s
- 2- Emergency Poncho’s with Hood
Tools: These items are designed to be useful in disaster situations. They will be a valuable resource when you find yourself faced with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter troubles.
- 16 Function Knife
- Leather Palm Work Gloves
- 2 N95 Respirator Dust Mask’s – NIOSH approved
- 50 Feet of Paracord
- Safety Goggles
- Red Hard Had
- 5′ x 7′ Tarp
- Quake Hold Putty
- 10 yards of Duct Tape
- 3 Function Hatchet (hatchet, pry bar, hammer)
- Pack of nails
Hygiene and Sanitation: When in a disaster situation it is useful to have access to hygiene products. Staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- 24 Piece Deluxe Hygiene Kit
- Tooth Brush
- Tooth Paste
- 9 Wet Nap’s
- Shampoo/ Conditioner
- Dental Floss Pick
- Hand/ Body Lotion
- Deodorant Gel
- Twin Blade Razor
- 5” Black Comb
- 4 Maxi pads/ Bandage’s
- Shave Cream
First Aid: These first aid items can assist with minor injuries and protect against serious health concerns in disaster circumstances.
- 107 – Piece First Aid Kit
Additional: These items are useful for stress relief and activity in strenuous or challenging circumstances.
- Survival Playing Cards – 52 cards with valuable survival skills that will educate you in an emergency situation as well as keep you entertained.
- Infectious Waste Bag