Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman Camp Oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman 2 or 3-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, folds flat for easy storage. Coleman Camp Oven measures 13.6 by 3.4 by 13.4 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
- Requires a camp stove as the source for its heat: 1. Center the Coleman Portable Camp Oven over the master burner of your camp stove; 2. Preheat the oven slowly and allow enough time for the desired baking temperature to become stabilized; 3. Place foods, cans or other suitable products in the center portion of the oven and let heat.
- Folds flat for easy portability
- Ideal for baking and keeping foods warm while exploring the great outdoors
- Comes with an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer
- Gift idea for camping enthusiasts, hunters, backpackers, and travelers
- Use for emergencies