AMK’s Tactical Field Trauma Kit w-QuikClot is not your average “first aid kit”! While first aid kits are primarily intended to be administered for cuts, scrapes or other minor mishaps, the AMK’s Tactical Field Trauma Kit is designed to equip you with the supplies and information to handle more severe injuries. The kit is also small enough to stash into a daypack allowing you to venture farther distances — 1 to 2 days away from your home or campsite. Even the biggest “first aid kit” in the world won’t make a difference if it’s sitting in camp while you’re in the field.
A 25g QuikClot Sport dressing is an invaluable item to have in your trauma kit. It stops life-threatening bleeding fast, while the included bandages, dressings, and medication enables you to stabilize a fracture or sprain and keep the patient comfortable while you make your way back to camp or awaiting rescue.
· QuikClot Sport Sponge stops bleeding fast.
· Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
· Petrolatum gauze promotes healing and doesn’t adhere to deep puncture wounds.
· A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
· Nitrile examination gloves plus biohazard disposal bag.
· Hospital-quality tools set the standard for backcountry medical care.
· Wraps and bandages to immobilize fractures and provide support.
Size: 7 x 4.5 x 6
Weight: 1 lb.